- what personal data we collect and how
- what we do with your personal information
- how long we keep your personal data
- who we share your personal data with
- how your personal data is protected
- Website use and cookies
- the rights you have as data subject
- how you can contact us.
What type of information do we collect?
When interacting with us, for example, when raising a query or enquiring about our products and services, we collect personal data from you. This allows us to process and fulfil your requests and to notify you of the status of your request. The types of data we collect depends on the type of interaction but may include the following:
Payment data in order to process any payment you make
Data relating to the device you use to visit our website, such as IP address and browser
Any other personal data that you provide to us in relation to your enquiry.
What we do with your personal information
Nikalyte Ltd primarily uses your personal data for the operation of our business. However we may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our products or services;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- For marketing and business development activities, such as news updates, invitations for our events and other marketing communications that may be of interest to you;
- To handle your job application;
- To generate statistics regarding the use of the website and/or to analyse and improve the website.
We will process your personal data using one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Performance of a contract;
- Compliance with a legal obligation;
- Legitimate interest;
- Your consent.
how long we keep your personal data
how your personal data is protected
Any information that you provide to us will be stored on databases and on our secured servers (password and firewall protected), which only our employees and our IT service provider can access. This may mean that information is sent electronically to servers outside of the country where you originally entered the information. In addition, that information may be used, stored and processed outside the country where you entered that information.
We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Should a data breach occur we will notify those concerned without delay. If you suspect any misuse of your personal data please contact Nikalyte at email@example.com
The rights you have as data subject
You have a number of legal rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access. This means you can make a request to obtain access to the personal data concerning you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to refuse your request for access to copies of personal data, for example based on legal professional privilege;
- The right to rectification or correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to erasure of the personal data that relates to you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
- The right to object to or to request restriction of the processing. Again, there may be circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
- The right to data portability. This means that you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- The right to object to profiling;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The right to withdraw your consent. Again, there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
how you can contact us
If you would like to request access to the personal information that we hold about you or have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data, please contact us at
77 Heyford Park
Heyford Park Innovation Centre